© Music at St Thomas’ 2017
The organ is a large 3-
It was originally built by Norman and Beard in 1897, with 6 more stops being added in 1908. No alterations were made until 1970 when the instrument was rebuilt and modernised by Brian Bunting.
A project to clean and repair this fine organ was undertaken in 1994 by Peter Wood.
A major overhaul of the organ has been completed by Nicholson’s of Worcester and the instrument was re-
To find out more about the Organ Scholarship, click here.